Through this blog, first, learn the Installation for first-time printer setup for HP Officejet 5255, 5252, 5258, 5212, 5220, 5230, 5232, 5264 printers. Second, you have to download the printer Software and Driver for your system specifications.
Finally, follow the link for HP Officejet 5255, 5252, 5258, 5212, 5220, 5230, 5232, 5264 Printer Wireless Setup for All-in-one printers. Avail of 24/7 expert assistance via the Live Chat option.
HP 5200 Series- Officejet 5255, 5252, 5258, 5212, 5220, 5230, 5232, 5264 First Time Printer Setup- Installation
Step-1 Unbox Your Printer
- Firstly unbox your printer then remove all the tapes and packing material from the outside. Also, remove the plastic covering over the control panel.
- Next, open the ink cartridge access door to remove all the tapes and packaging materials from it and then close the cartridge access door.
- Now open the input tray by pulling it towards you, then remove the packing tape from it. Push the input tray inside to close it. Finally, recycle the packaging stuff.
Step-2 Make Printer Connection and Set Preferences
- Connect one end of the power cable to the rear side of the printer and another end to the power socket of the wall outlet or extension.
- Now turn ON your printer. Next, you need to set the preferred language and your country region from the control panel. Lastly, confirm the selection by pressing Yes.
- A welcome screen will display to you on the control panel.
Step-3 Ink Cartridge Installations
- Open the ink cartridge access door. Wait till the carriage becomes silent and idle before you proceed.
- Take out one cartridge from its packaging. Make sure you only touch the black plastic of the cartridge.
- Now eliminate the plastic tape from it. Raise the lid from the cartridge slot. Next, place the ink cartridge in its slot, with the nozzles towards the printer.
- Close the lid now to secure its proper placement.
- Repeat the same procedure to place other ink cartridges.
- After ink cartridge installations, you need to touch OK on the printer control panel. Finally, close the ink cartridge access door.
Step-4 Load Paper Set Inside Input Tray
- Firstly, open the input tray by pulling it towards you.
- Next, you need to slide the paper guide length as far as possible.
- Now load the set of paper into the tray in portrait mode with the printing side facing downwards. Do not place more than 250 sheets in one go.
- Adjust the paper guide to the proper width for the set of papers. Finally, insert the input tray inside the printer and then touch on Done over the control panel window.
Step-5 Align The Ink Cartridges
- Click on OK from the printer control panel to start the alignment process. An alignment page will prints.
- Raise the scanner lid. Set the alignment page on the scanner glass with the print side down.
- Now close the scanner lid and touch Scan on the printer control panel. Now it will align the ink cartridges.
- Lastly, press OK on the control panel.
Your HP Printer installation process is complete. Now you need to download and install the driver and software for wireless setup.
Download HP Printer Software And Drivers
HP Officejet 5255, 5252, 5258, 5212, 5220, 5230, 5232, 5264 Printer Software and Driver Download for Windows 10
Download numerous drivers and software for HP Officejet 5255, 5252, 5258, 5212, 5220, 5230, 5232, 5264 series printers. There is a basic driver, fax driver, firmware software, eprint software, utility software, and diagnostic tools for Windows 10 Operating System.
|Basic Driver||IT Professionals Use Only||Download|
|Fax Driver||HP Universal Fax Driver||Download|
|Firmware||HP 5255 Firmware Driver||Download|
|Setup Software||HP Easy Start Printer Setup||Download|
|Utility Software||All-in-One Print and Scan Driver||Download|
|Diagnostic Tools||HP Print and Scan Doctor||Download|
HP Officejet 5255, 5252, 5258, 5212, 5220, 5230, 5232, 5264 Printer Software & Driver Download for Mac Wireless Setup
Download and install HP easy start and firmware software for Mac wireless setup for Officejet Pro 5255, 5252, 5258, 5212, 5220, 5230, 5232, 5264 series printers.