WPS PIN is required to complete the printer setup. Moreover, the PIN expires after 90 seconds. If you are unable to find the WPS PIN, here are the instructions:
- Search for the PIN on the control panel of your HP printer. It could be found on the information sheet printed while setting up the printer.
- Type your PIN in the given field and select Next to complete the setup.
In case the PIN you entered does not work, perform any of the following methods:
- Create a New PIN: Restart your PC and continue with the printer setup again.
- Use a Different Method or Driver: Go with Apple AirPrint or HP Software & Driver Downloads to get more driver options.
- Get the HP Smart App: (For Windows) Download HP Smart from Microsoft Store, (For macOS) Download HP Smart from the Mac App Store, and (For Android, iPadOS, iOS) download the app from the official website (123.hp.com).