This article will guide you on how to connect HP Officejet 3830 to Wi-Fi for Windows and Mac wireless setup. The benefit of this is you can wirelessly print from any device like your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
For the First Time Printer Setup of a newly bought printer visit article HP Officejet 3830 Printer Installation and Driver Download. You may opt for 24/7 assistance from experts through the Live chat and call back request option.
HP Officejet 3830, 3831, 3833 Printer Wireless Setup for Windows and Mac
1] Connect HP Officejet 3830, 3831, or 3833 to WiFi Network For Printer With Touchscreen Control Panel
- Firstly, make sure your printer is within the range of your WiFi router.
- The paper tray must be loaded with a paper stack. Now turn ON the printer.
- Now you are supposed to tap on the Wireless icon from the printer control panel screen. Then continue by a tap on the setup option.
- Next, you need to click on the Restore Network Defaults or Restore Network Settings. Confirm the selection by a tap on the Yes.
- The Officejet Printer 3830, 3831, 3833 will regain their default network settings. Next press the back button.
- Now you are supposed to tap on the Wireless Settings and then touch on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now your printer will search for all the available WiFi Networks in its Range.
- Touch on your WiFi Network name and then enter the WEP or WPA key that is your WiFi password to establish the connection.
- Can’t find your Network name from the list of available networks. Then you need to tap Enter New Network Name and type your wireless network name.
Note: You are supposed to type the exact Network Name, which includes any upper-case and lower-case letters.
- When your HP Officejet 3830, 3831, 3833 printer connects to the local WiFi network. Then the blue wireless light on the printer control panel will become solid.
2] Connect HP Officejet 3830, 3831, or 3833 Wirelessly Via WiFi Protected Setup For Printer Without Touchscreen Control Panel
- First, examine your router for WPS ( WiFi Protected Setup) button but do not press it now.
Note: If your WiFi router does not support the WPS button then you are supposed to move to the next method.
- Now turn ON the printer. If you found it on sleep mode then click on the cancel button from the control panel menu.
- Next, you need to press and hold the wireless button from the control panel menu for 5 seconds or until the wireless light starts flashing.
- Now press and hold the WPS button from the WiFi router for 3-5 seconds or until the connection process started.
- When the wireless setup between Officejet printer 3830 and WiFi establishes. Then the blue wireless light on the printer control panel turns solid or stops flashing.
3] HP Officejet 3830 Windows and Mac Setup By HP Smart App
- Firstly you need to connect your Windows or Mac-based computer, and Android or iOS-based mobile phone to WiFi Network.
- Ensure the strong signal strength of the WiFi network for Windows or Mac wireless setup HP Officejet 3830 series printer.
- Next, download and install the HP Smart App on your Windows, Mac, or Smartphone from https://123.hp.com/us/en/.
- Now turn ON your HP Officejet 3830 all-in-one series printer.
- Open the HP Smart App on your system or Mobile and click on the plus sign (+) to add a printer device.
- Just follow the on-screen pop-up instructions to complete the mac wireless setup process.
- You are supposed to enter the WiFi password after a step or two.
- Once the connection between Officejet 3830 all-in-one series printer and WiFi established successfully then exit the setup.
- You can examine the accurate connection between them by checking the blue wireless light which turns solid after that.
If by any means you are unable to establish the wireless setup between Officejet 3830 and WiFi Network. So, you suggested expert assistance via the Live Chat option. You may also opt for a call-back request by filling up the form. Experts will help you 24/7 to resolve the issue.
Troubleshooting Tips For HP Officejet 3830 All-In-Series Printers
- HP Printer Offline Fix Windows 10
- HP Printer Out of Paper Error
- Cancel Print Job
- HP Alignment Failed
- Problem With Printhead
- Error Code 0xc19a0003
- HP Printer Cartridge Error
- 50.2 Fuser Error
- HP Printer Attention Required
- HP Printer Keeps Jamming
- Ink System Failure Error