This article guide will help you to implement the first-time setup for HP Tango and Tango X printers. This installation process includes unboxing, cable connectivity, setting preferences, paper loading, cartridge installation, aligning, driver download, wifi connectivity, etc.
Step-1 Unboxing of HP Tango printer
- Firstly extract the printer from the box.
- Next, remove all the tapes and packaging material from outside the printer.
- Remove the power cord from the box.
- Now remove tapes and packaging from the ink cartridge area and input tray.
- Now recycle all the packaging material.
- Lastly, you are supposed to set the printer on the output tray or wrap. Make sure you align the four corners of the printer with the indentations.
Step-2 Power cable connectivity setup
- First, connect the power cable to the rear end of the printer.
- Next, connect the other end of the cable to the power platform.
- Now turn ON your printer.
Step-3 Load the Paper stack into the input tray
- First of all, move the paper width guides to their outermost position.
- Now load a stack of plain (A4 size) paper inside the input tray.
- Next, move the paper width guides inside until it contacts the fringes of the paper stack.
Step-4 Ink cartridges installation setup for HP Tango and Tango X printers
- At first, gently press the ink door button to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Now lift the door upwards until it snaps into its place.
- Now you need to wait until the carriage is idle and silent.
- Next, you need to open an ink cartridge box from its packaging. Ensure that you only contact the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Now remove the black plastic from the ink cartridge and discard or recycle the packaging items.
Note: Try not to touch the metal contacts or ink nozzles. Also, do not replace the protective tapes from the metal contacts. Managing these parts may cause clogs, ink failure, or bad electrical connections.
- Next, hold the ink cartridge by its flanks with the nozzles towards the printer. Then push the ink cartridge forward to its slot until it snaps to place.
- Now you are supposed to close the lid on the ink cartridge slot to assure the ink cartridge into its place.
- Repeat the above steps to install all the cartridges.
- Now close the ink cartridge access door.
- Finally, press OK, on the printer control panel to print the alignment page.