This article guide will help you to implement the HP Tango and Tango X printer setup. This installation process includes unboxing, cable connectivity, setting preferences, paper loading, cartridge installation, aligning, driver download, Wi-Fi connectivity, etc.
Step-1 Unboxing of HP Tango printer for setup
- Firstly extract the HP Tango printer from the box.
- Next, remove all the tapes and packaging material from outside the printer.
- Remove the power cord from the box.
- Now remove tapes and packaging from the ink cartridge area and input tray.
- Now recycle all the packaging material.
- Lastly, you are supposed to setup the HP Tango printer on the output tray or wrap. Make sure you align the four corners of the printer with the indentations.
Step-2 Power cable connectivity setup
- First, connect the power cable to the rear end of the HP Tango printer.
- Next, connect the other end of the cable to the power platform.
- Now turn ON your HP Tango printer to initiate the setup process.
Step-3 Load the Paper stack into the input tray
- First of all, move the paper width guides to their outermost position.
- Now load a stack of plain (A4 size) paper inside the input tray.
- Next, move the paper width guides inside until it contacts the fringes of the paper stack.
Step-4 Ink cartridge installation setup for HP Tango and Tango X printers
- At first, gently press the ink door button to open the ink cartridge access door of the HP Tango or Tango X printer.
- Now lift the door upwards until it snaps into its place.
- Now you need to wait until the carriage is idle and silent.
- Next, you need to open an ink cartridge box from its packaging. Ensure that you only contact the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Now remove the black plastic from the ink cartridge and discard or recycle the packaging items.
Note: Try not to touch the metal contacts or ink nozzles. Also, do not replace the protective tapes from the metal contacts. Managing these parts may cause clogs, ink system failure, or bad electrical connections.
- Next, hold the ink cartridge by its flanks with the nozzles towards the printer. Then push the ink cartridge forward to its slot until it snaps into place.
- Now you are supposed to close the lid on the ink cartridge slot to ensure the ink cartridge into its place.
- Repeat the above steps to install all the cartridges.
- Now close the ink cartridge access door.
- Finally, press OK, on the printer control panel to print the alignment page.
Frequently asked questions on the HP Tango printer setup:
- How can I replace ink cartridges for HP Tango printers
- How to load paper, envelopes, and cards on HP Tango printers
- What are the ways to print self-test pages on HP Tango printers
Read more on related articles
- How to find the IP address for HP printers
- Fix HP printer attention required error
- HP printer keeps going offline Windows 10
- HP printer says out of paper error but it has paper
- Fix HP printer alignment failed problem
- Restore wifi setup mode on HP printers
- Secure HP wireless printer against unwanted access
- How to install HP printer firmware update