Incorrect settings or poor network could be the reasons that you cannot connect your wireless printer or scan over the network. Make sure you check the setup requirements and network connectivity when the wireless print job fails or if your HP printer cannot be found when installing the software.
Basic troubleshooting steps to solve this issue:
- Check WiFi and restart the router to improve the signal quality.
- Make sure your printer is not in sleep mode.
- Check the connection status of your printer.
- Connect your printer to the network again.
- Restart your computer or mobile to clear error conditions.
- Print the Wireless Test Report.
- Turn on Bluetooth for the HP Smart app setup.
Wireless isolation may also cause the printer to appear offline. You can check the router manufacturer for more details.