Many users prefer to switch to a different network, e.g., HP Printer USB Connection to a wired network or vice versa. If you installed software for the USB connection before but now want to change it to the Ethernet connection, you can make it possible by changing the connection type using the HP software.
- Access the HP folder or search in the list of installed software. Once you find it, open the folder for the HP printer and click on your printer name. This will open the printer software.
- Now, select the Printer Setup and Software Selection.
- Click on the Connect a new printer.
- Then, pursue the instructions displayed on your screen to complete the wired network printer setup.
- Once done, remove the USB cable from your computer and printer.