Through this blog, you will learn the installation for newly bought HP Officejet 3830, 3831, 3832, 3838, 3834, 3835 All-in-one series printers. You can also download the printer software and driver as per your system specifications. Follow the link for HP Officejet 3830, 3831, 3833 Wireless Setup.
HP Officejet 3830, 3831, 3838 All-in-One Series First Time Printer Setup- Installation
Step-1 Printer Unboxing
- Firstly, extract the printer from the box. Remove all the packing material and tapes from it then open the exterior door.
- Remove the packaging material and tapes from the ink cartridge access door.
- Now open the ink cartridge door and then remove the tapes and packaging materials from the inside.
- Lastly, close the ink cartridge access door and then the exterior door.
Step-2 Setup Language, Country, Time, Date and Connect the Power Cable
- Connect the power cable to the backside of the printer and plug the other end of the cable into the electrical socket.
- Now turn ON the printer by pressing the power button.
- Control Panel will display the Language menu. Touch on the preferred language and tap on Yes to confirm the selection.
- Next, It will display the Country/Region menu. Select your specific country or region then tap on Yes to confirm your choice.
- There will be a Date and Time menu displayed. Select or Set the date and click Next. Now Set the time and click on Done.
Step-3 Ink Cartridge Installation
- Firstly, open the exterior door and then the ink cartridge access door. Move the printer carriage to the center side.
- Before continuing the process waits until the printer goes to the idle and silent state.
- Next extract the ink cartridge from its packaging. Make sure you only touch the black plastic of the ink cartridge.
- Now remove the protective tape.
Note: Don’t touch the copper color contacts or the ink nozzles because it may lead to clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.
- Insert the new ink cartridge at a slight angle to the empty slot. Next, gently push the ink cartridge until it snaps to its position.
- A tri-color ink cartridge must be inserted into the left slot.
- The Black color ink cartridge must be inserted into the right slot.
- Repeat the steps to install all the ink cartridges.
- Finally, close the ink cartridge access door and then close the exterior door.
Step-4 Paper Load Into The Input Tray
- First, lift the input tray.
- Drive the paper width guide towards the left direction.
- Next, place the set of white plain paper into the input tray and push the stack of paper downwards until it freezes.
- Now push the paper width guide towards the right until it stops at the edges of the paper stack.
Note: Don’t shift the paper width guide so far that it binds the paper stack.
- Finally, pull out the output tray and then lift the tray extender.
Step-5 Ink Cartridge Alignment
- After loading the paper press OK on the control panel.
- Now your printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- Next lift the scanner lid.
- You are supposed to place the alignment page print side down to the scanner glass and then positioned it as per guides on the scanner glass.
- Now you have to close the scanner lid.
- Tap on OK to start scanning the page and complete the alignment of an ink cartridge.
Download HP Printer Drivers And Software For Wireless Setup
HP Officejet 3830, 3831, 3833 Printer Software and Driver Download for Windows 10
Download various drivers and software for HP Officejet Pro 3830, 3831, 3833 series printers. There is a basic driver, firmware software, eprint software, utility software, and diagnostic tools for Windows 10 Operating System.
HP Officejet Pro 3830, 3831, 3833 All in One Series Printer Software and Driver Download for Windows 7
HP Officejet 3830, 3831, 3833 Printer Software and Driver Download for Mac Wireless Setup
Download and install HP easy start and firmware software for Mac wireless setup for Officejet 3830, 3831, 3833 series printers.