Yes, you can block all pop-ups in Internet Explorer using the following instructions:
- Go to the Tools menu in Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Internet Options.
- Switch to the Privacy tab.
- Select the Pop-up Blocker Settings option.
- Click the High: Block all pop-ups from the Blocking Level.
- Select Close.
In case you want to see the blocked pop-ups after applying these settings, you can use Ctrl + Alt keys together to view details.
Read more: How to Block Pop-Up Windows or Ads on HP Computers?