There are times when you send a wrong print request to the printer. Sometimes you falsely send two print jobs for the same set of documents. In that case, cancel that print command.
Here you will learn how to cancel the print job on HP printer or on Windows 10, 8, 7, Computer, Mac, iPhone, iPad easily. By stopping printing jobs, you can always save money, time, and paper.
If you cannot cancel all print jobs and need assistance, then connect with a technician through live chat. They will assure you of the best possible solution for how to cancel the print queue.
Top Methods for How to Cancel Printing Job on HP & Windows 10
With the help of methods- cancel any pending or in-running print job from the printer’s control panel, computer, windows 10, or mobile device such as iPhone, an android that you used to send a print command.
 Cancel a Print Job from the Printer’s Control Panel
- If you are using a Printer with buttons, then you need to press the Cancel button.
- If you are using a Printer with Touchscreen panel, then you need to touch on ‘X’, Stop, or Cancel.
When you are unsuccessful in canceling the print job through the control panel, then continue with the next step.
 How to Cancel a Print Job on Windows 10
Here you will learn how to cancel the print queue in Windows 10 based computer or laptop.
NOTE: Keep in mind that you can only cancel the print job from the computer that you used to send the print command.
First, open the print queue.
- Look for the printer icon near the notification area of the Taskbar menu.
- Now click on the printer icon to open the print queue.
- If you are unable to find the printer icon in the taskbar notification area, then press the windows button and search for Printers.
- Next, you need to select your HP printer from the list of printers and then click on Open Queue.
Second right click on the specific print job you want to cancel on windows 10, then click on Cancel.
When you examine that after canceling the print job, it still in the print queue, then it’s recommended to contact experts via Live Chat. The team will help you with additional troubleshooting tips for stuck print jobs in the print queue.
 How to Cancel Print Job from Print Queue on Mac OS or OS X
Now you will determine how to cancel the print job of HP printer on Mac OS or OS X.
- Firstly find the printer icon on the dock.
- Next, you need to click on the printer icon by selecting the print jobs.
- A list of print jobs will display from the print queue.
- Now you need to decide which job you want to terminate. So choose the one and click on the Cancel button icon next to the pending print command.
- As a result, the desired print job canceled.
- If you are unable to locate the printer icon on the dock, then you have to go to the “System Preferences”.
- Next, you need to tap on the Print and Scan icon.
- Now again you have to select your HP printer from the list, then click on the button “Open Print Queue”.
- From the list of the print queue, you need to click on the Cancel button “X” to stop printing documents.
 Cancel print job on HP Printer via Android Phone
Learn how do you can cancel a print job on an HP printer from your Android Phone.
NOTE: Always remember that you are only capable of canceling print jobs from the mobile device which you used to send print jobs.
- On Android Phone, you have two options HP eprint application and HP Print Service Plugin to cancel a print job from the print queue.
- If you are using the HP eprint application for printing, then go to its home screen.
- Next, you need to click on the notification icon from the eprint application.
- Now touch on the “X” button and then tap on Yes.
- The current printing job will stop now.
- If you are using HP Print Service plugin for printing documents, then you need to swipe down the screen to view the current notifications.
- Now you need to select the print job from the queue which you want to cancel.
- Tap on the Cancel button to cancel the print job.
 How to Cancel print job on HP Printer via Apple iPhone or iPad
Learn how you can cancel the print job from the print queue on an iPhone or iPad.
- First, you need to open the App Switcher.
- If your mobile device has a home button, then click the home button twice.
- If your device does not have the home button, then you are supposed to swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Now swipe the left side and then tap on the Print Center app.
NOTE: The Print Center app represents in App Switcher exclusively when the printer is processing a print job.
- Now click on the specific print job you want to cancel, then tap on Cancel Printing.
These are all to cancel the print jobs from the print queue. If you wish to cancel stuck or pending print jobs in the print queue, then get an expert’s assistance.