An apple computer or laptop supports standard printing and scanning functions and settings with Airprint or the print driver that installs.
Print job settings and setup instructions
- Firstly, right-click on the file and then continue with the print option.
- For photos printing, select a layout first, then click on print.
- You can click on show details to view all the options and settings.
Scanning photos and documents
- Firstly, click on the Apple menu, then click on system preferences.
- Now click on Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- Next, you need to click on Scan and then click on the open scanner. To view all the options and settings, click on show details.
Additional scanning options
- HP Smart App:- Firstly, install and run HP smart app from the Mac store. Now, open the app and then click on the plus sign to set up your printer. Next, click on the scan tile on the home screen for options to scan from the printer, use the computer camera, import an existing file, edit a photo image or document.
- Use HP Easy Scan App:- At first, install and run HP easy scan app from Mac Store. Now depending on your printer, this app supports scanning from the printer control panel to the computer. Moreover, you can create editable scan files, two-sided scanning.
- Use Apple Image Capture:- First, you need to open the Image Capture from the applications list. Next, you are supposed to click on your printer name from the list of Devices. Lastly, click on the Show Details to view all the options and settings.
Examine ink levels of cartridges
- Examine the ink levels through the ink level indicators from the printer control panel if available.
- Moreover, you can print a self-test page or printer status report for ink level details or more.
- You are supposed to use the buttons or menus from the printer control panel to fax.
Use printer homepage for wireless printers
- At first, open the Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners window and then select your printer device.
- Next, you need to click on the options & supplies and then click on the show printer webpage or homepage.
Read More:- Connect HP Printer to Mac with Apple Airprint