Read and follow the article precisely to update HP smart account information such as username, email account, and password.
- Firstly sign in to your HP account.
- Next, click on the account icon at the top of the website.
- Now select the settings option to open the account information.
- Next, find the setting that you need to update and then click on the Edit icon next to settings.
- Finally, update the information and then click on the Save button.
Frequently asked questions
How can I access my HP instant ink account settings?
You need to use your account to navigate to the HP instant ink account settings, such as billing and account information.
- First, sign in to your account.
- Next, scroll down to the Manage HP Instant Ink, click on it, and then click on Manage Subscription.
How can I remove my printer from the HP Smart account?
Note:- You need to cancel the HP Instant Ink subscription to remove your printer from the HP Smart account.
- Firstly, sign in to your account.
- Next, you need to select your printer if it is not already selected.
- Now click on Remove Printer.
- Finally, click on confirm that you want to remove the printer.