WPS PIN requires to complete the printer setup. Moreover, the PIN expires after 90 seconds. If you are unable to find the WPS PIN, here are the instructions:
- Search for the PIN on the control panel of your HP printer. It could be found on the information sheet printed while setting up the printer.
- Type your PIN in the given field and select Next to complete the setup.
In case the PIN you entered does not work, perform any of the following methods:
- Create a New PIN: Restart your PC and continue with the printer setup again.
- Use a Different Method or Driver: Go with Apple AirPrint or HP Software & Driver Downloads to get more driver options.
- Get the HP Smart App: (For Windows) Download HP Smart from Microsoft Store, (For macOS) Download HP Smart from Mac App Store, and (For Android, iPadOS, iOS) download the app from the official website (123.hp.com).